Welcome to the Gene Therapy Immunogenicity Summit
Virtually uniting leading clinical, pre-clinical, immunology, virology and pharmacology experts, the Gene Therapy Immunogenicity Summit is the industry’s definitive and only digital meeting focused on tackling the greatest immunogenicity challenges in the context of gene therapy drug development.
Hear from the likes of the US FDA, Pfizer, Spark Therapeutics, Sangamo Therapeutics and more across 3 days of in-depth online case studies, interactive panel discussions, dedicated Q+A time, and highly appraised virtual networking opportunities to meet and learn from the leaders of this pioneering field.
Join your peers online and discover:
- How Chameleon Bioscience are developing an immune evasive AAV for repeat dosing
- The impact of innate and anti-transgene immunogenicity on AAV vector-mediated gene transfer with Genethon
- Strategies to monitor anti-AAV cell-based transduction inhibition assay supporting clinical trials with Sangamo Therapeutics
- Performances of biosafety analytical assays commonly used in gene therapy development
- Immunogenicity risk assessment for AAV-based gene therapies with Roche
- How to define the seroprevalence and titer of pre-existing antibodies with age and geographical location with Novartis
- AAV capsid neutralizing antibodies and associated complement mediated immunotoxicties with IU Edu
- Regulatory considerations for immune responses to gene therapies with the US FDA
- Role of innate immunity in CD8+ T cell responses in AAV gene transfer with The NIH
- Mitigation of AAV vector immunogenicity with tolerogenic nanoparticles with Selecta Bioscience